Hi! Welcome To Ravika Maghda's Zone. This is My Life and This Is My Rule.enjoy :D
Hello
Welcome to my blog. im Ravika Maghda, i loves anime in a positive way. enjoy the view and have fun, i hope some information in my blog is usable for you. follow me on twitter @Ravikamaghda :D
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Put Your profile Here. Make it simple and not fugly okay? as long as it is catchy, its okay! :D say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say,say what you wanna say!

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard
Shout mix or cbox? abything just decide for yourself. width="210px"for sure ;)
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
Agustus 2011 | Juli 2012 | Agustus 2012 |

About Me
Kepulangan salsabila syahira *jiaaaah
eskimgoyeng

Music
Music Here!

Holiday
Written at Jumat, 27 Juli 2012 | back to top

want to tell you about my holiday, pretty much doing nothing though. but the last weekend of holiday, im actually going somewhere and ill about to tell you so listen up !
okay, on the las weekend of my boring holiday, i have a activity called "photo hunting" and were doing it in some place fulled with beautiful hills in balikpapan city. i go there with my friends : salsa icha dhitta. it was cloudy weekend and we decided to go anyway. the first place we take the photois at "pagar ijo" or whatever the name is (pretty much forgot). we took a lot o photos.take a look:






and the other place we take a place is the beach. take a look of this footage guys :





i have a blast ! its fun an dthanks to them, my last holiday wasnt that bad :D oh yeah these photo is been taken by dhitta and salsa. they such a good photographer <3 well anyway im havung fun wkwkw :)